Kamagra Chewable 100 tablets are designed for those who find swallowing medications for erectile dysfunction difficult or unpleasant. Soft tabs are easy to chew and swallow, making them excellent for individuals who have difficulty swallowing hard tablets. Because the soft tablets contain the same active ingredients as Kamagra tablets, they work in the same way.
Kamagra fast tablets are manufactured in clinical circumstances to a high-quality level by Ajanta Pharma. The recommended treatment time is 4-6 hours, however many doctors report longer times.
Sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient in Kamagra Chewable 100 mg, belongs to the class of drugs known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Following sexual excitement, sildenafil increases blood flow to the penis. It accomplishes this by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks down cGMP. Blood arteries and smooth muscle cells relax and widen when cGMP is present. This impact allows males to maintain a strong enough erection for intercourse. Sildenafil citrate is only effective when sexual stimulation is provided.
Kamagra fasttabs may have various side effects in addition to its desired effects. Although not all of these side effects are likely to occur, if they do, medical treatment may be required.
The following are some of the most commonly reported Kamagra Chewable Tabs adverse effects:
- vision blurred
- a runny or stuffy nose
These common side effects are caused by dehydration, which may generally be remedied by drinking extra water.
Check the content of the tab Side effects for a complete list of negative consequences.
How to take this medicine?
Kamagra fasttabs are designed for people who have trouble swallowing medicines for erectile dysfunction or dislike them. They disintegrate smoothly and at a reasonable rate in the mouth, whether chewed or not. The tablets disintegrate to a smooth texture, have a nice flavour, and leave no bitter or disagreeable aftertaste.
Please read the following carefully to get the most out of your treatment:
- Within a 24-hour period, the safe recommended dose of Kamagra Chewable Soft Tablets is 100 mg.
- This drug will start working in 30 to 60 minutes.
- 4-6 hours is a good treatment time.
- Before intake, the tablets must be broken and chewed in between the teeth.
Avoid eating large or fatty meals right before you take your prescription. Additionally, limit your intake of grapefruits and grapefruit juice on a regular basis. Grapefruit can cause your blood pressure to rise, causing the medication to take longer to take effect. The Administration tab has more information.
Check out the contents of the Tips tab as well to get the most out of the drug.
What is Kamagra Tablets?
Kamagra quick tablets are used to treat impotency in males, which is defined as a man’s inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis fit for sexual activity due to a lack of blood flow to the penis. Sildenafil citrate (100mg/5gm) is the active ingredient, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
What is the recommended Kamagra Chewable 100 mg Tablets dosage?
Kamagra fasttabs should be taken without meal one hour before sexual activity. Before eating a single tablet, chew it thoroughly. A maximum of one pill should be taken each day.
What are the Side Effects and Precautions of Kamagra Chewable?
If you are allergic to any nitrate medicine, you should not take Kamagra Tablets since it causes a dramatic reduction in blood pressure. Before using this tablet, those with liver illness, heart disease, or abdominally high or low blood pressure should visit their doctor.
When should you avoid taking Kamagra Chewable Tablets?
- The use of Kamagra Chewable 100mg Tablets is not recommended for people who have high or low blood pressure.
- Vision is hazy.
- Kidney disease is a condition that affects people.
- cirrhosis of the liver
What are the Kamagra Chewable Tablets side effects?
Headache, back discomfort, nose bleeding, dizziness, muscle soreness, and diarrhoea are some of the most prevalent side effects of Kamagra Chewable Tablets.
Kamagra 100 Chewable Tablet Detailed Information
- Take it whenever you require it. Take no more than once a day.
- It’s ideal to take Kamagra fastgold tabs approximately an hour before sexual activity, but you can take it anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before.
- Kamagra Gold Tablet can help you get and keep an erection, but it won’t work unless you have sexual stimulation.
- If you’ve recently taken nitrates, don’t use Kamagra Gold Tablet (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- If your erection lasts more than two hours following sexual activity, see your doctor.
- If you’ve recently had a stroke or a heart attack, don’t take Kamagra Gold Tablet.