Guest Post Topics
Our guest blogging service and our Fitness Blog overall caters to only certain specific categories:
- Fitness: weightlifting, bodybuilding, CrossFit, fitness gear, fitness clothes, etc.
- Running: run technique, running gear, local races, etc.
- Diets & Meal Plans: nutrition tips, meal plans, recipes, books, etc. No weight loss supplements allowed.
- Yoga: flows, styles, practice pointers, etc.
- Bodyweight Training: Gymnastics, Animal Flow, Ido Portal, etc.
- Mobility & Stretching: M|WOD, Corrective Exercise, etc.
- Physical Therapy and Treatment Technique: Tennis elbow treatment, how to do Ober’s Technique, Stretches for the Q/L, etc.
Popular Health Blog Topics we don’t approve:
- Weight loss Supplements
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here – we check Copyscape and Google before we publish! Copied/Spun Content will be removed for sure
- Posts should be 700+ words.
- All images should be original, licensed or public domain. (No copyright infringement please)
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- We like lists and tutorials and advice for small businesses.
- Finally, all links in the post should be to relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 300 words is ideal, max 2 links in total. Including the author link.
- Include a Featured Image that is ideal in size.
- We appreciate you linking back to your post in your future articles – so please write something worth linking to.
We are selective about what posts we publish. Your writing should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.