EMR for pain management is built for the common complaints and procedures dealt with by pain management practitioners.
EMRs are, therefore, designed to meet the unique requirements of practitioners.
A software solution that increases customer satisfaction on a whole new level by:
- Cutting down manual tasks
- Reducing hardware maintenance costs
- Minimizing human errors
- Providing effective practice and health management
- Providing meaningful use objectives
When it comes to EMRs, an essential part of a healthcare system, there are endless options of companies and vendors offering specialized support pain management needs in the market. Finding quality-care software is no doubt an exhausting task.
Implementing pain management-specific EHR software will make your life a hundred times easier. And to get you started, this article has chosen three best EMR for pain management. Designed to not only simplify your workflow but also increase productivity and financial revenue.
Let us go through the best pain management EMRs in 2021.
PrognoCIS pain management EMR software provides ample templates and content for:
- patient evaluation
- interventional treatments
- medication management
The meaningful use and HIPAA compliant EHR can be customized according to your specific workflow to deliver quality care with proper monitoring and tracking results.
Features of pain management EHR
- Comprehensive diagrams depicting pain, procedures, and injection sites.
- In-built customizable templates for procedures including CESI and LESI.
- Ability to copy forward prior HPI, ROS, & physical into the current encounter.
- In-built eRX for controlled substamces.
- Patient portal.
- Analytic tools
The pain management templates that PrognoCis offer include:
- trigger point injections
- epidural steroid injection cervical
- back pain thoracic region
- selective nerve root blocks
- peripheral nerve blocks
- radiofrequency treatments
- spinal cord stimulation
- joint injections
- epidural scar tissue lysis
- medial nerve block and facet joint injections
- minimally invasive lumbar decompression
A free demo can be requested by filling out the form on the company’s website. Training is provided in person, live, through documentation, webinars and videos.
Pricing: PrognoCis starts at $250 per month per feature.
Deployment and supported devices
- On-Premise – Windows
- On-Premise – Linux
- Android, iPhone and iPad
- Desktop: Windows
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
The company is ranked in the top 10 cloud-based EHR by KLAS.
Revenuexl provides a suite of services such as pain management software, telemedicine, and patient engagement with free medical billing. Revenuexl is an award-winning company with MACRA certification built specifically for pain management healthcare clinics and providers. Offering templates and features for quality care, document management, and all the billing functions. Revenuexl software platform will streamline your clinical and financial processes, amplify staff productivity as well as optimize your workflow.
If you opt for Revenuexl, it will offer free data migration from your existing EHR software system.
A free demo can be availed upon requesting the vendor.
- Customizable EHR to increase revenue and communication.
- Comprehensive medical billing system.
- Reporting under MIPS and APM.
- Integrated telehealth software.
- e-Prescription integrated with EPCS and medication management adherence facility.
- Patient portal and referring physician portal to improve your practice’s performance.
- User-friendly patient scheduler
- Appointment management with text reminder to decrease no-shows.
- Free ‘White Glove’ EHR implementation.
Price quotes can be availed by providing relevant information about your practice to the vendor.
Cloud, SaaS and Web-Based
eRecord, AllegianceMD, and SOAPware.
The 2015 edition HIPAA compliant paint management EMR offers one-shot electronic patient charting to reduce paper cost and staff time. The charts include entire patient demographics such as:
- appointment management
- pharmacy and visits information
- updated vital signs
- medical history
- surgical and family history
- current medications
- lab tests
- health maintenance and tracking
The EHR includes templates for
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic heart disease etc
Pain Management EHR billing lets you submit accurate bills in minimal clicks.
Features of PracticeEHR pain management
- Visit Indicators: A feature that lets providers categorize between the office and diagnostic visits.
- Patient portal
- Financial reporting and analytics
- Easy to use dashboard
- Lab integration and pharmacy integration
- Patients’ scheduler
- Billing system
- Appointment reminders
- Integrated Fax system
- Electronic Messaging
- Referral Management
- Clinical and financial alerts
- Body Charts: for annotation pains, strains, sprains, and myalgia.
- Percent Loss of Range of Motion: auto-calculation of percent loss of range of motion depending on the user input for each body.
How to boost pain management practice with the following tips
- Upgrading to E-prescription to help you make informed clinical decisions about controlled substances.
- Engaging your patients at all times via online or providing remote care. Patients must have immediate online service to enhance your patient care experience.
- Use the mobile app facility by your EMR software to pull up patients’ information and medical records anywhere, anytime.
- Utilise the pain care templates to eliminate the process of filling endless and redundant form every time a patient visits.
- Handle and manage all your documentation electronically to spend more time with your patients and reduce labor-extensive work.
To optimize clinical and administrative processes, you need to equip your practice with the right tools. Get rid of the hassle of manual work by implementing an EMR that is designed for your pain management practice’s specific needs.
If you are interested in finding out more or looking for any other information, reach out to us for a FREE consultation, or shoot an email to [email protected] to get in touch with our consultant. Our consultant will help you determine your priorities and compile a list of pain management EMR vendors to compare your clinical needs. Find the right EMR with FindEMR.